Hi guys! Welcome to my new website! I'm so excited that you've found me here and I'd LOVE to chat with you about your wedding! I thought I'd share a few tidbits about myself with you!
- I'm married to a sweet southern man. You'll love him!
- I'm not southern. I'm from St. Louis. But I think I've adapted well, bless my heart.
- We have the MOST PRECIOUS little boy. He's hysterical. And my heartbeat. And I talk about him way too much and take wayyyyyyy too many pictures of him. Sorry. Not sorry.
- I ADORED planning my wedding.
- In college I spilled an entire gallon of paint all over the brand new carpet in our apartment. I cleaned it up with ammonia. Got asphyxiated and had to call poison control.
- I wish I was at the beach right now. (see, I've adapted well to the south) ;-)
- My favorite music is praise and worship
- And my favorite coffee is a white chocolate mocha. But after drinking one I always feel like I should have just eaten a whole cake, I'm sure they have the same amount of calories.
- I LOVE photography! Duh. I know. But seriously, you guys, I can capture a split second of time that will NEVER happen again. Now, that's what I call a cool profession!
- I want to get to know you too!! Send me an email at JillCopelandPhotography@Gmail.com and we'll go to lunch! Or get one of those TOTALLY healthy white chocolate mochas! ;-)
*Photo Credits: Wedding photos - Scott Stanley
Baseball picture - Fresh Art Photography www.FreshArtPhotography.com